1. How long is the service?
- Each service typically is 45 minutes to 1 hour in length.
2. What’s the service like?
- We strive to resemble the 1st Century Church as we read in Scripture. By seeking each week to live out our faith through the teaching of the Word of God and its infallibility (2Tim 3:16 ~ All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting, and training in righteousness)
- Worshipping Jesus as God incarnate (John 1:14 ~The Word became flesh and made His dwelling among us. We have seen His glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.)
- Worshipping corporately with instrument and voice. It is written in the New Testament that God is praised in heaven with instrumental music (Revelation 5:8; 14:2-3). Revelation 15:2-3 tells us that the resurrected saints will praise God to the accompaniment of harps.
- Partaking in communion weekly as implied in (Acts 2:42 ~ “And they devoted themselves to the apostles' teaching and the fellowship, to the breaking of bread and the prayers.”)
3. How do people normally dress?
- WMCC is relaxed and informal. If you choose to dress to the 9's; GREAT! If you wear jeans and a t-shirt; GREAT!. The main thing is that you come! Just come as you are; wear what you want, as long as you are covering all the necessary parts. Feel free to come in jeans and a t-shirt, a suit and tie, shorts or flip-flops. It doesn't matter what you wear. We care about what's happening on the inside of a person more than what people are wearing on the outside.